A Mason Moment

     This picture perfectly captures Mason at almost nine months.  It shows his favorite thing to do, which is empty baskets/bins/anything that can be emptied.  The diaper basket downstairs (shown here) and the one in his room are the most exciting to him.

      It also is evidence of his least favorite activity which is having his diaper or clothes changed.  As soon as I lay him down, my little mellow man is instantly transformed into crazy baby.  Arched back, ear piercing cries (which has big sister covering her ears and saying, "I not yike that crying!"), and little body straining against me trying to roll away.  Sometimes after I get the clean diaper on, I just give up on the rest.  And I just let him hang out with half his clothes buttoned.  I remembered both of the other kids going through this stage also, but I can't believe my baby is big enough to be doing it.
 

Comments

  1. LOVE that picture of him. He looks like he is having a ball in the diapers. He just might be a little mischeif maker after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun age! Your kids are growing so fast and are so cute. Hope you guys are all well and you're enjoying life as a mom:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts