Sweet

Sweet

Blue tinted cupcakes with little home made flags.


Sweet
little kids that colored in this banner for our kitchen.

Sweet
t-shirts (that unfortunately I did not get a picture of Mike and I wearing) that my brother sent us from Provo with Jimmer's face on them. Mine looks just like the one that Mat (on far right) is wearing. Putting mine on totally made me feel like I was a cool college kid right in the middle of all the Jimmer mania. Thanks Mat!
As a side note, my brother doesn't usually look this scary. Kiwi and Little Man didn't recognize their beloved Uncle Mat when they first saw this picture.


All of this for BYU making the Sweet Sixteen. The kids and I will use any excuse to celebrate and we had fun getting ready for the game even though it was just our little family and Uncle Mike watching it. Little Man has been so into basketball and March madness and will sit, watch (and follow) entire games. Mike couldn't be happier.


Bitter sweet
loss. Actually, there wasn't really anything sweet about it and the season is all over. And it will probably be another thirty years before we have a team like this again. What a season it was though and although it's hard not to think about what might have been, I am happy to be associated with a university that does not put money and fame above everything else and that stands by what it stands for.

So although all the fun of March madness has kind of been sucked out of this family, we will still continue to love our Cougars.

Comments

  1. That last game was pretty intense. I wish they had won, but it still is pretty sweet that they made it that far. We also felt like college students again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jimmer, how we'll miss you! My kids are constantly playing basketball downstairs and pretending they're Jimmer. It was a great season though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts