Big Helper



I love that every time he is trying to get the food into Mason's mouth, Little Man opens his mouth (and sticks out his tongue). The amount of food on the bib also cracks me up.

Little Man is a big helper and considers himself somewhat of a baby expert. And he sure loves having a baby around. This morning he told me that his teacher told their class if you caught an "elf" (he meant leprechaun) you get a wish. He then continued, "You know what I would wish for Mommy?"
"What?" I replied.
"Twins!" he cried, "I think it would be so much fun to chase two babies around."

That boy better not be catching himself a leprechaun anytime soon.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. He is a funny boy! He can't help the tongue, it isn't his fault he inherited the Ricks tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. This made both Brandon and me laugh.

    Then I had a dream that you were pregnant again. Eeek.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts