Monday morning

I snuck out of my room this morning dressed in work out clothes and ready to get some exercising done before the children awoke. I had not even made it to the top of the stairs (five feet away) before Little Man was at my legs. "Kiwi! Mommy's awake!" It's like he had just been staring at my door waiting for me. I would be lying if I said I wasn't slightly annoyed. I had really wanted some alone time and to get in a work out before facing the day.
It was not meant to be. The alone time. I was still determined to get some sort of workout in before Mason woke up.
You can only watch a cupcake p.j. clad pre-schooler trying to do jumping jacks for so long, however, before you start to smile and then outright laugh (which leaves you a little winded when you are doing jumping jacks of your own).



Happy Monday!


Comments

  1. Aww, sad. Sorry you didn't get your alone time this morning - definitely something I'm worried about when as we add more. I love Collin's naptime!

    About the lactose intolerance stuff... About 44% (Wikipedia) of lactose intolerant women regain the ability to digest lactose during pregnancy.

    Have you ever experimented with the cause of your cramping? Tried to pay attention to what triggers it?

    Last night we had some rich (delicious!) hot chocolate, and I had a rough night. I still don't even feel good today, just kinda crampy and sick. I have to say that I feel so much better when I pay close attention to what I eat, but I guess that's what the Word of Wisdom really is about.

    Have a good week, and email me about my google chat message...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh motherhood!! what are we doing? your kids are so cute and getting so big-time flies by too quickly. looks like you guys are doing well and have a lot of exciting things going on. hope you are enjoying 3 little ones:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts