Mini vacation

We are getting ready to go watch my youngest brother run in the state cross country meet. The meet is about three hours away so we are making a little trip of it and going and staying the night and watching him run tomorrow. Mike is supposed to be home around noon. About a half an hour ago, Little Man fell about over in his excitement for lunch time to come. Both he and Kiwi can't wait and woke up ready to go. Highlights for the upcoming weekend for them include swimming, sleeping in a hotel, and watching TV in bed (Kiwi, for some reason, thinks the thought of this is the most exciting/hilarious thing she has heard).

So excuse me while I go and throw a few things in a duffle bag. A few things like:
Kids clothes
Extra kids clothes
Kids tennis shoes
Kids rain boots
Coats
Gloves
Hats
Favorite teddy
Second favorite teddy (I put my foot down on third favorite teddy coming along)
Curious George stuffed monkey
Books
A few toys
DVDS
Little Man's special blanket
Kiwi's special blanket
Mason's swaddling blanket
A car seat blanket for Mason
Extra blanket for Mason
Porta crib
White noise machine
Bjorn
Stroller
Hat for Mason
Mason's warm outfit
Baby clothes
Extra baby clothes
Extra, extra baby clothes
Diapers
Wipes
Binkeys
Snacks for car
Water bottles
Oh, and maybe Mike and I should throw in a change of clothes and our toothbrushes too

Like I said just a quick weekend trip!

Comments

  1. Thank goodness for mini-vans. Otherwise, everything would never fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent an entire day at a friend's house watching her 2 boys and oh my the THINGS I had to bring for Charlie for just a day! It would have been just as easy to pack for a week, I would only have needed to pack more clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts