Kindergarten

After one week
Me: What is your favorite thing about kindergarten?
Little Man: Recess and gym
Me: Is there anything you don't like?
Little Man: No

After two weeks
Me: What is your favorite thing about kindergarten?
Little Man: Drawing and doing our letters
Me: Is there anything you don't like?
Little Man: I like calendar, but I DO NOT LIKE it when we have to trace numbers in the air

Today (after one month) while I was driving him to school
Little Man: Sometimes while I'm at school it seems so long that I wonder if I'm ever going home...

I think the novelty of going to school every day (thank goodness it's only half a day!) is starting to wear off...

Comments

  1. That is one up side to having year round school. We just got back on track so the excitement was there again for a little while. I'm still laughing about the bunk bed parallel. What's next?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts