Smiles

The other day I tried to fit a walk/run in with Kiwi and Mason in the sit and stand stroller while Mike took Little Man to soccer practice. While I was huffing and puffing up a hill to Kiwi chanting "Go Mommy Go!" she stopped her cheering to look at Mason. She then declared, "I guess Mason is exercising by closing his eyes."
In actuality, he was just taking a snooze in the stroller (although if sleep ever qualifies as exercise I'll be the first to sign up for that program), but he has been exercising his smile muscles recently to the delight of everyone in the family.

Best smile caught on camera so far

As soon as they heard he was smiling these two were right there. I think Mason may at least half of his time awake with Kiwi's curls in his face. She just can't get enough of him and keeping an appropriate distance (like three inches) is something we are still working on.


Posted by Picasa

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts