Reflection

Yesterday, while in her room, I noticed Kiwi standing in front of her mirror patting her hair. When she noticed me looking at her, she said, "I just checking to see how cute I yook (look)."
She has had a little bit of a hard time adjusting to her new little brother, but I am glad to see it doesn't seem to be affecting her self esteem too much. Just as long as she remembers how wonderful, smart, sweet, and special she is too.
We sure love this little girl and I hope she can still see how beautiful she is, inside and out, when she glimpses her reflection at thirteen.


Comments

  1. the last few posts of yours are so cute but i am wondering how you have the time to blog so much with a your new baby and #3 at that??? it makes me look very bad:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts