Spring

I love...


The fact that my children have been to the park four times in the last four days

Cheering like crazy as I watch my two amazing little brothers run track It's just a fact, I cheer....loudly and with feeling oblivious to the fact of HOW loudly I am cheering and HOW much I am jumping up and down until I catch someone giving me a weird look.

That my family cheers as loudly as I do so I am usually in good company

The fact that Little Man also loves to go to track meets (Kiwi...not so much, but with enough snacks and walks around the stadium she tolerates them)

That Mike washed the cars in the driveway today and it was warm enough to squirt the kids

Sleeping with the window open

Two year old legs clinging to their last traces of baby fat sticking out of bright pink shorts

The smell of sunscreen

Walking to the store down from our house

Picnics

Having a backyard

Sticky popsicle faces and hands and barefoot feet playing in above mentioned yard

My children's reactions to the jokes on the popsicle sticks. Kiwi bursts out into a laugh as soon as the question is read. Little Man knows enough to wait until the punch line and then joins his sister in laughter. Neither one of them gets the joke at all.

Happy Spring

A parting joke (from Little Man's popsicles stick): Where do snowman go to dance?
The Snowball!

To hear Little Man retell it, however, the punch line is "A dance floor!" after which he laughs at his own joke.

Comments

Popular Posts