Wednesday Activity: Letters

For our activity today, we had an alphabet theme. We read an alphabet book where Little Man identified the different letters and Kiwi would repeat the letters back to us (until about halfway through the book when she managed to fall off of the couch onto her head. She spent the remainder of the book sitting on my lap whimpering).
We then used Rhodes bread dough to roll out the different starting letters of our names. This was a big hit with the kids, as always seems to be the case when food is involved.
While our letter bread sticks were baking, we made collages of things that start with the same letter as the kids names. I just cut out things for Kiwi and she glued them on her paper, but I was impressed with how many things Little Man found on his own.

Comments

  1. Meliss, you give me such great ideas for my own kids! You're totally supermom. I really need to institute a Wednesday activity day for us, and I'll have all my lesson plans done already (thanks to your blog!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts