???

Little Man informed me that he has been praying for a boy. He says he doesn't want to be his Grandpa R.'s only grandson

Kiwi changes from brother to sister depending on her mood towards Little Man (whether she is in a copying everything my big brother says mood or contradicting everything he says to drive him crazy sort of mood)

Mike predicts it's a baby

And for my mother's intuition...for room sharing and clothing purposes it would be really nice if it were a girl (Kiwi's birthday is Aug. 14 and this baby is due July 31 so the seasons would match up). Since I have been thinking about and picturing a girl, however, I think it must be boy. So far I have been 0 for 2 with the first two, so my prediction is a boy (because I think it is a girl) Although as someone pointed out to me, that means I really think it's a boy which means it's a girl...

Basically, we have no idea. Really all we want to see is our little baby healthy and growing and swimming around in there.

But we are all anxious for 3:30 this afternoon when we will know what box of baby clothes will be drug out of the garage...

Comments

  1. Yep, I'm predicting BOY too! You HAVE TO post when you have the great news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say boy, but both my girls say a girl. Actually Ellie's prediction was that there would two babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts