Today's New Day

Today is a new day. And I got to wake up to these beautiful faces.

One morning a few months back, Little Man asked me, "Mommy why are you always so happy to see me in the morning?" Later I was thinking about it and I really am excited to see their two little faces every day. No matter how hard or exhausting the previous day may have been, we get a new start every morning. How lucky am I? Instead of spending my day with co-workers that I may like or may just tolerate, I spend the day with these two amazing little people who I love more then anything. The monetary pay is low (read: nonexistent), the hours long, but I just can't beat the people I get to spend my time with.

Comments

  1. They're soooo cute! I agree, seeing the kiddos in the morning is the best. It must be because they haven't yet spent the day driving you CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, no button pushing today? :O) You have such cute kids!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts