Something fishy's going on

The stuffed animals are up to something. I'm not sure what it is, but it's definitely suspicious. Every night I cram them into their bin and every morning they are spilling over again with seemingly more numbers then before. Kiwi has a little doll crib in her room that used to sleep just two or three animals and dolls and now it too is over flowing. I think they may be multiplying at night.
This came up in a discussion with some friends the other day and I am not alone in my suspicion. Apparently this is happening in homes all over the city. I, for one, am a little alarmed. For although they look innocent with their stitched on smiles and it is true that they are not the brightest of toys (their brains are made of stuffing after all) the truth is we are greatly outnumbered by them. So those of you with stuffed animal bins, containers, baskets, at your own home I might be sleeping with one eye open if I were you. Because if they figure this out, we could be in for a world of trouble...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts