Happy Mother's Day

Below are the top three reasons I love being a mother (not in any particular order :)

One


Two

 And three


All three above pictures were taken in our back yard yesterday.  Yesterday we started the day with a 9:00 soccer game and ended it with our little family having a bbq and later after the kids were in bed Mike and I eating Mike and Ikes and talking on the back porch.  In between was filled with yard work, planting our first little vegetable garden, a lunch picnic, me sneaking away to watch Marcus run, and the kids clocking in several hours of backyard fun with the swing set, outside toys, and sprinklers.  Basically, we spent the entire day outside.  And that is my most favorite kind of day.  

Today we enjoyed the morning as a family, went to church, saw my mom and skyped with Mat (!), and stopped by Mike's parents house.  I am grateful for my family and for all the wonderful mothers and women in my life who are such an example and support to me.
Happy Mother's Day! 

Comments

  1. Love the picture of Mason. I just want to squeeze him. I love that his hair has a little curl to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts