Swimming Pictures

I enjoy these pictures because
A.  I am thrilled that summer has finally graced the Pacific Northwest with its presence
B. I think that "Sports Mode" on my camera is awesome
C.  I'm kind of sort of crazy about these kids and taking pictures of them.









I figured this was the normal way kids played in pools.  Jumping, splashing, wrestling, and performing "flying leaps" (or yeaps if you ask Kiwi) into the pool, this is what my kids do in a wading pool.  A couple of times, however, we have had other kids over for water play dates and frankly I think my two freaked them out a little.  One friend of Kiwi's in particular just sat on the patio and stared at them.   I had to have them tone it down about ten notches for her to get in.  They are definitely not lacking in the energy department.

Comments

  1. Love the progression to the pool! What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids wont even get into the wadding pool. They just whine that the water is to cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look, I'm reading blogs again! :)

    And that pic of Kiwi jumping in the pool is priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts