Houston, We have...

Probably the most adorable astronaut in the history of space exploration.



Of course, he's a tad young to navigate through the solar system alone, but he's got his big sister to help guide the way.

And she does not take her job lightly.

These pictures were taken at our neighbor's fifth birthday party this past weekend. The theme was (obviously) space and his dad had made a huge rocket ship out of cardboard coming off their stairs. And when I say huge, I mean HUGE. Underneath, it had room for several children to play in with little windows cut out. I have been to my share of children's birthday parties and I have never seen something quite like this before. It was really cool. This morning Little Man said, "Mommy, I've been thinking about my birthday and I think we should make a giant cardboard race car." Um....Have fun with that one Mike!

Comments

  1. Well, if he's really serious about wanting a cardboard race car, I remember reading a blog about someone making one.

    Here's the link if you want to check it out: http://iammommahearmeroar.blogspot.com/2010/09/superhero-car-and-reading-nook.html

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts