Rise and Shout

The cubs

Mike had the opportunity to go to the game and so I was left to watch the game surrounded by Huskies fans at my parents with only my children to help represent the blue and gold. One of them slept intermittently throughout it and the other two were lured away to the front room by toys and Playhouse Disney videos. Basically, I was on my own when it came to cheering the the cougs on to victory, but guess who was still cheering at the end when the rest of the room had fallen silent?

Go Cougars! (And Go Huskies for the rest of the season, I just didn't want them to win today)

Comments

  1. Woohoo! It was so fun to see Mike yesterday, I only wished you could have been there too! It was weird to go pick him up from your old place. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm so jealous that Mike got to go to the game!!! You're always welcome to watch any game at this Cougar house. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts