Preschool Graduation

Tuesday was Little Man's pre-school graduation. I know everybody says it, but I can't believe how fast it goes. It's as if as soon as I had kids, someone cranked up the speed and the world started spinning faster. I will never understand how at times the hours can seem to crawl, but the weeks and the months just fly by.
And suddenly my little guy is getting ready for kindergarten. I am going to stop right now before this turns into a sentimental, mushy post and save that for when he actually goes to school, because we've still got the whole summer in front of us.
Little Man and Miss Cindy. He has loved being in her class these last two years. She is fantastic with the kids and he is really going to miss her.
Graduation was held at a bounce house. The kids played, performed a couple of songs and received their certificates, ate lunch, and played some more. The above picture is Little Man and Kiwi getting ready to go down the slide.
It goes really fast!
Several people commented to me about how brave Kiwi was to climb up and slide down by herself. I was also impressed by my little daredevil. Impressed and grateful. I don't know how my eight month pregnant body would have handled climbing up the ladder thing and going down with her (It is a lot of fun though. I have tried it in the past when my sense of balance was normal and I didn't appear to have a large watermelon in my belly)
She played so hard with all the big kids.

Getting ready to go down the slide.
Wheee! I am glad no one got hurt in the pile up at the end of this one.

Congratulations Little Man! We love you!

With my brother graduating from high school, Mike's brother graduating from college, and Mike getting his Master's this year Little Man has heard a lot of graduation talk. He asked me the other day if he was going to have a graduation party. When I replied that going to the bounce house was a graduation party he said, "No, I mean are you going to do a little something for me at the house?" I'm thinking our little family might have to plan a 2010 pre-school graduation dinner (I did steal some 2010 napkins from my little brother's graduation party).

Comments

  1. Lol. Love the request for his own graduation party. You guys just really know how to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts