Kiwi's first haircut

My friend Lindsey came over today to cut my hair. Can I just tell you how great it is to have someone come to MY house and cut my hair? And as an extra bonus, it's someone I know and love, so not only do I get a great haircut, but I get chat with a friend while my kids happily watch My Friends Tigger and Pooh and then come pester Lindsey with a million questions (all of which she so kindly answered).
And at the last minute, we decided to give Kiwi her first cut also. She did great and was so cute sitting on my lap with her serious face on while her baby hair went snip snip to the floor.

The hair cutting apron was a hit.
I was worried cutting her hair would cause her baby curls to disappear, but if anything it made them curlier.
Thanks Lindsey and good job Kiwi!

Comments

  1. Looks good! Ellie loves having Lindsey cut her hair. Last time she was here all 3 of us ended up with hair cuts. Who would think Lexie would get her first hair cut so early, but it sure looked better after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! The curls stayed!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts