Pig tails

While walking out of Sam's Club the other day, I commented to Kiwi that her pigtails were blowing in the wind. I even stopped to show her the reflection of herself in the glass with the pigtails flying back.

Instead of thinking this was funny, she immediately clamped one little hand onto each pigtail, got a very worried look and said, "Hurry Mommy, hurry" as I pushed the cart through the parking lot.

"Hurry Mommy! My piggies going to blow away!!"

Even though I knew she was completely serious, I couldn't help but laugh before I explained to her that her pigtails were stuck to her head and would not blow away.

Even so, she kept a death grip on those tiny pig tails until she was safely in the van and away from the wind.

Comments

  1. That is hilarious! I love how kids view and make sense of their world! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts