What a weekend, what a guy


Seeing that my sister lives over a thousand miles away, seeing her is always special. This weekend my mom, sister, and I were able to spend a couple of days together along with my brother-in-law and my adorable niece. On Saturday, Brandon took Baby A and the three of us girls got a day to just shop and talk and do basically whatever we wanted. Days like this don't come along often so I savored it. While we spent hours talking, browsing, trying on clothes, and taking a break to eat some of these
panini_1.jpg
Mike held down the fort with the kids. Not only did I get a mini girls retreat with my two favorite women, I came home to a newly painted kitchen! We had picked out the color together, but I had not been expecting to come home to a sunny, yellow kitchen. Needless to say, I was excited. What a guy that husband of mine is!


Comments

  1. Mike is so amazing! That is a huge job. He must love you or something.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts