Flyin' Leaps

My children love to jump. Last night, a new game was born in our family. The name is Flyin Leaps. It started with the kids jumping off the patio and Mike catching them and evolved into the kids standing in the laundry room yelling, "Go!" and running as fast as they could through the hallway, the family room, the kitchen, out onto the patio and into Daddy's waiting arms. Little Man got up some pretty good speed and hurtled himself into the air. I was glad that I was the camera woman and not the catcher because his solid little forty pound frame flying at me would have made me very nervous. Kiwi didn't jump at all but simply ran off the patio each time.

Getting up to speed

Mike bracing himself for the impact

Flyin leaps at their best

And here she comes....

Flying (or falling) off the patio

Earlier this day they essentially did the same thing but started at the fence and ended in the swimming pool

Kiwi started by laying on the side each time so I was impressed that she progressed to this


No wonder they were exhausted last night.



Comments

Popular Posts