A few pictures...

Just because she thought was looking pretty cool
In her flowy summer dress, blue and white polka a dot shoes, ginormous (upside down) sunglasses, and her after nap hair
It's certainly not a look I could pull off, but she does it with flair

And I had to throw in this one that I snapped this morning, because it was so cute and I know the grandparents will appreciate it. I was actually even unposed. Kiwi was scared by the sound of the men working outside our condo and Little Man was reassuring her that it was okay and told her to come sit in his lap while they watched an episode of Curious George. It only lasted about thirty seconds, but it was sweet.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Such a sweet picture of the two of them. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used their real names this time. Was that on purpose?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts