Congraulations Nintendo


Your goal of reaching a group outside of the normal gamesters suceeded. No this cute little girl did not go purchase Wii Fit, but her mother did. Her mother who has never once even been tempted to buy a game for herself. Who was not entirely sure how to turn on the Wii (which they have owned for two years) by herself. Her mother, being me, packed the kids into the car, drove to Target, and bought it. And we love it. Especially Little Man and I. I enjoy the yoga, strength exercises, and playing the balance games with Little Man. He enjoys seeing a little character of himself jumping around on the screen, the trainers that talk to him ("Mommy, he said I'm doing a good job!), the balance games, and the fact that Mommy lets him play during the day (previously video games were deemed as games to play with daddy on special occasions).

I'm pretty sure the man in front of me was purchasing his first video game also. He was grumpy, probably in his seventies, and I overhead him grumble to the clerk that his wife was making him get it. He may have been less enthusiastic about his purchase then Little Man and I, but chalk it up to another point for Nintendo anyway. They are most likely selling a product that will sit in many people's living rooms (not ours) unused, but they are selling them and that is their goal.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Hey M! You're new "Motherhood" blog is WAY cute! Love it! Thanks for commenting on my blog! My email address is: raelds@gmail.com I'd love if you could add me onto your family blog list so I can always see what fun adventures you are having! I love keeping in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome new blog! Sorry I haven't commented in a while, but I will now that your new blog gets updated in my Google Reader! You are an amazing mom. Oh, and Bree has that same shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this blog, and the pseudonyms.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts