Good Morning Beautiful

The other day while we were getting the kids p.j.'s on, Kiwi saw her big brother's Curious George shirt. She has recently developed a little bit of obsession with the little monkey and wanted to put it on. We put it on and everyone had a laugh (Little Man was doubled over, but almost anything gets him going). When it was time to really put p.j.'s on, the tears and screams started. Thinking to myself that this really wasn't a battle I wanted to fight, I suggested putting the George shirt on top of the jammies. Luckily, Kiwi complied. She looked so cute that the next morning I brought in the camera to take some pictures of her. Now every morning the first thing this little girl wants is milk. Nothing gets done until her sippy cup is full of milk of ice cold whole milk. Posing for pictures is not part of the morning routine.
Looking a little hesitant, "What's with the camera Mommy? Here's my empty sippy cup."
Now a little nervous, "Mommy, remember the milk?"


"Milk!"

"I'm not letting go of this cup for anything."

Our little princess needs her morning cup of milk before she can start her day.

Comments

Popular Posts